Last Update: 03/11/2021

Making Suggestions and Filing Complaints

Citizens are reminded that they may address their general requests for information about this ministry to the Information and Citizen Services Office using the following methods:

The presentation of complaints and suggestions may be used to convey the dissatisfaction of users with the services provided by this ministry, as well as initiatives for improving the quality thereof.